Google Docs is an applictaion which allows you to create and store documents online into your Google account. Many time we store or save the documents to Google drive or in Google Docs & we are in need to download it.
First: By using Google Drive website:
- First login to your Google account.
- Go to the Google drive and right click on the file & sroll down to and then click on
- “Download” to save the file as a word into your system.
- Now open the file that you want to download from Google drive.
- Now click on the file and now select “Download As” then choose the relevant format in which you want to save the document.
Second: By using Google Drive/ Docus app:
- Open the Google drive app in your android mobile phone.
- Now press & hold the documents which you want to download and then click on “Download”.
- Export the downloaded file in the system.
- Now you can read the file as the format in which you have saved it.
Third: By syncing your Google Drive with your computer system.
- Firstly download the Google drive program in your system and then install it.
- Now allow Google drive to sync all of the documents from your Google drive account to drive folder which you have downloaded in your system.
If you have any kind of issues in Google then contact to Google support forum for help and solution, surely their representative will assist will in the moment you need them, if you want to know about how to search in Google or what are the google products for which we are rely on.